Saturday, October 10, 2020

COVID-19 and Live Events

 COVID-19 sure has put a damper on all of us in 2020.  I have not been able to do many things, thanks to my lockdown governor, but one thing I miss is going to live concerts. Back in May, there was going to be an amazing 80’s new wave festival called Cruel World about 20 minutes from my house. The lineup was incredible (see pic below). After the outbreak, they postponed it to September, eventually cancelling it when the outbreak turned into a pandemic. I sure hope that an effective vaccine will be available soon and these governors who have these ridiculously strict guidelines will loosen up the tough restrictions (probably after the election) so we can get back to normalcy and see live concerts again. Here’s to 2021 and the hope for a COVID-free environment and live music and festivals again. 



No comments:

Post a Comment